Guards: Oh no. Wait. Stop. No. Don’t steal those. Get back here, you criminal. (Pfft! Can’t believe they’re falling for it!)
I read that in a sarcastic voice
why is this so funny?
In 10 or 11 years when she gets the joke, she’s gonna love this photo.
How long do you think it takes a child to learn how to read
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
i hate it when adults assume i’m on the internet all the time by choice. if i had enough money to travel around and etc, do you think i would be withering away my youth behind a computer screen you useless paperclip.
I dont think i have ever heard the term useless paperclip used as an insult before.
clearly you never tried to write a word document in the 90s
There can only be one logical explanation for this:
Voldemort has returned….
I’M AFRAID YOU HAVE
//This began the rise of Aperture Science.
SPRTIZ THIS SHIT ON YOUR DICK AND YOUR E HARD FOR LIFETHAT IS NOT THE INTENDED USE, SIR
SPRAY IT ON YOUR NIPPLES
U L T I M A T E N I P P L E S
I AM THE QUEEN
The only time she’s ever had a problem is when she went to America once and passport control there couldn’t understand the concept.
So Buckingham Palace had to fax over a confirmation that yes she is the Queen
This is literally how it is for a non english speaker to perfect a word pronunciation!
a vine by meshal al jaser